InfraTech Global Services
Eco-friendly Construction and Project Management
Green building can refer to any number of aspects in both the construction process and final product of a green building project. One way to make the construction process green-friendly is to properly dispose of waste produced during construction and to recycle any recyclable materials used in the process.
- Update surfaces and finishes, such as flooring, countertops, bathrooms, and walls
- Install solar panels and drought-resistant landscaping
- Convert existing fixtures and appliances to energy efficient alternatives
- Install centralized smart home technology
- Offer homeowners advice on the best ways to save money on your energy bills
If a construction crew works on a demolition project, for example, it is possible that various parts of the structure being torn down can be recycled; this is far more environmentally friendly than simply sending all this material to the landfill.
Construction can also be green-friendly by using eco-friendly materials. Renewable plant materials like bamboo, recycled stones and metals, adobe blocks, and recycled industrial goods are just a few materials which builders have started to use when creating green-friendly buildings. By using sustainable, recycled and/or renewable materials, builders can avoid needless waste and reduce a building’s environmental footprint.